The OCF Red Hat OpenStack user group is open to all using, interested in using or integrating OpenStack. We welcome OpenStack users from a wide range of industries and are not sector specific.
The aims of the OpenStack User group are to:
- Bring together users of OpenStack into a collective environment
- Represent the needs of the OpenStack User Group members
- Liaise with Red Hat and our User Group members to improve OpenStack
- Provide a “localised” community for support and knowledge sharing
- Raise awareness of OpenStack as a capable cloud computing software platform
- The format of the group is as a web community with events held 1-2 times per year
The group was established and is run by OCF. It is a technical user group and not used as a sales and marketing opportunity. The group is supported by Red Hat.